- Log on as Admin.
- Pull up user profile of user A http://<host>:<post>/useradmin
- Search for 'B', double click on 'B'.
- Click on B's 'impersonator' tab.
- Search for 'A' on the upper-left search box.
- Drag 'A' into the right 'impersonator' panel.
By default, only CQ admin user can impersonate others for testing purposes. Often times, you need a non-admin user to test out others' account. For that, it is possible for a non-admin user to impersonate another person as long as it was set-up before hand.
Say you are 'A' and wish to impersonate 'B', you would need to open up B's profile (using 'admin' account), and add 'A' as an impersonator: